Saturday, May 8, 2010

Landon is 3!!!!!

On the 28 th Landon turned three years old. After school we asked Landon where he wanted to go and eat for dinner and of course he chose McDonalds. He wanted to play on the slides.
At school This was his door outside his room. Wishing him a Happy Birthday and his picture on the side. His class name is The Mighty Monkeys

I found these cupcakes at Kroger when I took the boys for there well checks. I thoguht it was perfect since he was the Monkeys. He loved it. He had to wear he Monkey shirt we brought him back form our cruise to cozemel. Blowing out the candle.

Eating Cupcakes with my friends.
The stats are in for Landon.
  • weighs 38 pounds( 95th percentile)
  • 37 1/4 inches long (50th percentile)

He really amazes me everyday with the things he saya and does. He knows all his colors and shapes. He is potty training. He loves Thomas the Train, Mickey Mouse, Handy Manny,and cowboys.






No comments:

Post a Comment